Tweet more than 140 characters !
Tall Tweets is a web app to help you write longer tweets that have more than 140 characters. You can use it from your desktop or your mobile phone.
Tall Tweets – An elegant solution for long tweets.
It will slice your tweet into multiple smaller tweets of 140 characters or less, and publishes them all to Twitter in a sequence. The tweets are numbered and are sent in a reverse arrangement such that they can be read from top-to-down inside any Twitter client.
1. Go to Tall Tweets
2. Sign-in using Twitter Account.
3. Compose tweet more than 140 characters.
Alternatively, you may choose to publish your long tweet as an image and in that case, the entire text gets published in a single tweet.
The image tweets are rendered in the Roboto font (originally design by Google for Android) and thus the text in the images should be readable even on mobile screens.
4. Choose Tweet as Image or Tweet as Text.
5. Then, go to twitter profile to check tweet.
The main advantage with Tall Tweets is that your Twitter followers can read your entire tweet inside their favorite Twitter client. This is also true for image tweets since most Twitter apps (and the Twitter.com website) offer inline image previews.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)