How to embed YouTube videos on blogger
1. Sign into your blogspot account as per usual and choose to create a new post.
2. Depending on where you choose to place your video in the post, either write your text before putting the video in or wait until after.
3. In a new tab/window, go to YouTube.com and decide what video you’d like to select.
4. Just click on “Share” and then on “Embed” to find the embed code. To the bottom of the video you’ll see the EMBED code.
5. Return to your blog post screen and switch to the Edit Html view.
6. Paste in your YouTube embed code – it will look something like:
7. And that’s where your YouTube video will appear in your post. You can write as much text as you like before and after it, or indeed just paste it in and publish.